- High Purity Gases
- Calibration Gases at Vadilal
- Liquid Mixtures
- Quality Assurance & Tracebility
- Mixing tolerance & certified accuracy
- Stability & Certification
- Application of Calibration Gases
- Cryogenic re-evacation services
- Gas Purging pipeling & tank...services
- Fabrication work...services
- Central Gas System for Speciality Gases...services
- Cylinders & Canisters
We supply cylinder valves with a working pressure of up to 250 bars, and valve threads of BS 341, DIN 477 and IS 3224.
Valve Protection Guards
Vadilal supplies valve protection guards of high-impact ABS plastic in attractive colours, mainly for portable cylinders, with water capacities of up to 20 litres. They are also available in an all-steel fabricated construction of robust design, for industrial cylinders.
Valve Protection Caps
We provide valve protection caps in an all-steel robust fabricated construction, or in malleable cast iron.
Our trolleys for extinguishers and hospital use to handle individual cylinders.
Products include cylinder cascades and quads for the storage and transportation of large volumes of high-pressure gases for dispensing, like compressed natural gas, hydrogen etc, and trailer-mounted cylinder bundles for end users of high-pressure gases.
Purge Bottles / Double Necked Cylinders
These Cylinders have threaded necks at both the ends. They find application for purging as well as high Pressure condensate water traps in compressed air lines & on-board marine vessels.